Welcome!

My name is Valerie and I'm a gamer, fashion, and lifestyle Youtuber.  I LOVE filming and editing videos and I want to share my passion with you.  My main focus is gaming inspired outfits for the inner gamer or fashionista, this is a way for you to be able to dress like your favorite character without having to put on a whole elaborate costume.
I also want to create videos to inspire, motivate, and just make people happy.  I struggle with depression and social anxiety and want to help people who believe that life will never get better that they should follow their dreams and life will become better.

I hope you can help me follow my dreams and join the community I am trying to create. 
Much love and support,
YourSharkFriend, Valerie :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disneyland; the happiest place on earth

DIY Marble Background for Flaylays